1. Make royal icing. Recipes are HERE.
2. Divide the icing into the airtight containers.
And add a desired food coloring to the icing and mix well.
3. Fill a pastry bag with piping icing and also fill a squeeze bottle with flooding icing. (since royal icing dries out very quickly, keep the piping tip with damp paper towel or sponge)
4. Outline a cookie with the piping icing bag.
5. Fill it up with flooding icing.
Happy New Year!
I know it's been already middle of January...
I've been lazy since I came back from Vancouver, Canada to visit my family.^^
As Lunar new year is coming soon (02/03/11), I made Chinese "Fortune" character cookies.
The design is very simple as you see and I used a #4 tip to write the character.