Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sugar Flower English Cabbage Rose & All Purpose Buds

 Sugar Flower English Cabbage Rose

All purpose buds

I love the look of my sugar English cabbage rose!
I've been trying to make this flower last couple of weeks, but failed so many times. I researched tutorials and YouTube videos, but I still couldn't find any clue how to even start. So, I just started making the smallest rose petals and tried to put them together like a real English cabbage rose. And finally I did it! I think I still have to work on the large petals to look more natural, but I'm so happy that I found a way to make this flower. :D




3 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would
    never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the
    hang of it!

    Also visit my web-site - this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do a tutorial on this? Its beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you offer a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete